A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love, work and everything in between.

This month, it has been almost 1 year since my breakup. No, I am not counting the days, but because it falls on some auspicious couple days, so yea, it has been almost a year.
But first and foremost, I would not brood over it, because right now, I have found someone and thank god.. I feel like the luckiest girl on earth. Because this feeling.. Im having right now, I know it's not merely butterlies in the stomach kinda stuff.. it's too special in its way. Simple but.. arghhh.. I cant describe it.


Falling in love. Something I probably wouldn't even think of after the breakup. But yea.. time flies. Falling in love is just like striking a lottery. Not easy.. because you wouldn't expect him to fall into u at the same time.. and I guess I just strike a lottery?

Contented with no expectation. Too special in his own way. Sometimes I asked myself, what have I done that I deserve him in my life?

I could not give anything special to him, but I could promise to love and cherish till the end of us. And thts me, I definitely gona be around through thick and thin.. and no matter what, I'm gona love you as a person, not just your career or other external factors. I could only say this to you, but, Im gona prove it.

So, im hoping we could stick together thru hard times and good times. And never give up no matter how much it takes to be together. Distances.. We both been thru that, and it's nothing that hard anyway.

So dear.. This is for you. I love you.

No comments: