A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015


Im BACKKKKKKKKKK!!! It’s family talk. Baby talk. Hubby talk. Anything but no more in the emo-boygirl-relationship-talk.

 

It has been a few very awkward months since I gave up on my job for a family. I totally forgot I actually could write “professionally” here after being preggie almost 4 years in a row ( felt like it) :P Then one day BAMMM! I remembered. I actually can blog. And...hastily put up a blog again for my close friends.  Few months back, I had a passionate affair with creative ideas of cooking and am feeling entirely pregnant again,( methaporically) trying to figure out how the heck to birth all of these ideas lol, how to "raise" them, and how to share them with people...Which is exactly what I gona write about, partly. .My passion for cooking. I have conquered the kitchen and cooking has been my arsenal!

I might not be as good as Mr Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver but I can cook. What the hell Im talking about?  I mean, look at girls who can’t cook or burn down their own kitchen nowadays, I am definitely not shy to admit that I am not at par with them. I am at a higher rank! Hahahhaha.

What makes me so flattered and happy about cooking is seeing people enjoyed my food. I love those family-harmony kinda thing and it makes me wana cook more eventhough I gota juggle with an annoyin-chatty cuddlepuff!

I won’t brag on how well my cooking or how much sleep I needed ever since I stepped into ‘motherhood’ land. I feel like going back to Neverland.. a lot of times. Seriously.

There were times where I can’t even recalled the different groups of anti-hypertensive medication, rules of thumb, dilutions and those very important stuff in medical field. I wish I could tell the whole world that I have been certified as an ACLS provider.. all this I have kept within myself. Because all I wanted to remember these days are, my little one next vaccination, when is her last poo? has the laundry done? When is hubs next off day!

 

All these.. I can’t trade with a single penny. I miss my work. But I miss my baby more. Work can wait. But she only grows once, and that will not wait for me.

 

And yes, I will start writing again when I have more time!

 

1 comment:

Psevdo Giatros said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.