A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

15/2/2013. The breakup.

A day after Valentine's Day. We finally broke up. And he made that called. 

It was hard to accept at first but today.. it has been 4 months.
And he moved on.. right after the break up.

Didn't know that he can moved on that fast. Didn't know everything has turned so ugly but pretty to him..

So much for the 3 years relationship.. finally he moved on with someone else. Probably I wasn't at his thought at all. Because he moved on too fast.. And he announced it officially without considering my feeling when friends and families kept asking. And that really hurts.

I tried so hard. Tried hard to forget. But knowing that he moved on right after the breakup with someone else.. I finally able to erase him from my memories.

WAs it so bad that it cannot be salvaged anymore? I kept asking?
I kept asking. But today. I stop asking. I moved on too. Because brooding over is a waste of my time. I need to tell myself this.. I need to move on. But seeing someone new is still hard and tough for me..

There's so much to write but I just didn't want to. Too much of memories. Too much of hurts.

We were meant to be. Yet, you walked away from me.
You chose to walk away from me. But I will not stumble. I will not fall.

Because that promised I made to cherish and to love..
That promise I made thru thick and thin, sickness and health..
I will remember but I gota let go..
Because you want me to.

I pray for love and happiness in you.
For the best in your life.




No comments: