A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Counting sheeps.


It's been a tough period for me since he left for work to be based at somewhere else. I've lost a companion to vent out those excessive stress at work, I've had no one to talk to..
Well, a good future is ahead for him, so, I'm just gonna be supportive whatever it takes..oh well, 3 years, I hope it'll just be in a blink of an eye.. 



There are abundance of time where I got to do my own stuff, so called 'counting sheep'. It simply means there are times when i seriously don't even know what to do, i tried to laze around every corner that he used to hang around. I sucked big time.. :( But, looking from a positive side, i got my own time to do more research and study. 




We went through a lot although it was only a month since he left for work. Perhaps we were too close together and we spend most of the time with each other, so when both were apart, problems sets in.. but we definitely learned.. Still learning and we'll grow from it.



Working wise, i have improved better compared to months before. Coping in this new ward i went 9 months ago. Cant believe it has been 10 months today.  I simply have to deal with tough working environment and a long distance relationship. I must admit, they have have been a lot of breaking down moments where I just wanna crashed down yet, i am still holding on.. I gotta look at a brighter side. Some saying, most people tend to give up when they see how far they still need to go, instead, they should have look at how far they have gone.. I totally, positively agreed. And those little little words inspires me a lot..



So this is to Alan Yan, I understand how tough those periods and exams you gota handle, but dont worry, bright shinning sun is ahead of you.. Beautiful birds welcomes you in the sky. 


I love you.. forever, now, and always..


No comments: