A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A promise. A wait. A doubt.

Promises correlates with waits, and doubts. I feel it that way. . I have been so down, so down for some reasons yet, it didn't get better. I guess this must have accumulates. Time passes and i really hope someday somewhere i will finally get that point of chances to stumble and say, hey, finally, it's over, im free from my doubts. There's no wait. Perhaps time will heal all the reasons for the brokens .. Those decisions aren't easy, aren't my favors either, but it'd still need to be positively covered. Perhaps someday those promises, waits and doubts are no longer needed to be my responsibilities, perhaps, things would just get worst and thts the end.. loneliness are always gona be my companion, getting rid of it was a first thought but then  it all turned upside down..

No comments: