A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Depressed.

This is the only time where I can blog. It's when I am alone. Even my loved ones not around. Im spending the chinese new year holiday here, in my comfort zone, place where i grew up. But it's gona be a very very short days. A very short one. I had really good sufficient sleep throughout the day when i came back. I slept throughout the night till morning. Without having to think of all the difficulties and trials I'll face at work tomorrow morning.Cause in the new place where I have just been transfered to, I brood and think million thoughts that I don't sleep suffifciently at night. Not even a good rest. My colleague said, that's because I am new to the place and she went through the same thing, once.

And so, i have been thinking so much it gets me into depression at times. And when everyone is looking high upon you, you gota pretend that everything's alright. and you gota say, Yea, Im fine.. I'm really fine.

No comments: