A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Living within the agony..

It has been really fine but ever since too many footprints stepped into my little comfort zone, things has been difficult, at times. Living through the agony is so much more intensely difficult, what more if you have to live within the agony. When time passes, it reflects abundance of problems in my life. There's relationship which is common I would say, working, family, financial, future and etc. I'm trying my really best to build the foundation but sometimes it doesn't look so strong as it suppose to be. And it faded.

Just imagine when things doesn't go your own way, you stumbled when there suppose to be a backup plan. And when two person suppose to share the same old stories, it didn't happen. They just walked away. Pathetic huh? Instances could be abundance yet, unsolved. I wonder whether I should keep on walking on the cross road or I turn back and walk away. But when I turn back and walk away, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be an eternity pinprick in my heart.. 

To stay positive, pretending the world is so colorful to live in despite a very dark heavy clouds are above me, isn't gonna work..

No comments: