A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The growing up stages..


      Well hey, I'm back here. It has been some time since I last log in here. I went through a lot of things during this period of time. There were tears, laughter, romance, disappointment, and etc.   Kinda learn something throughout this period of time. It's not easy to be an adult. I mean the real adult. No kidding. I'm not talking about the reaching puberty kinda adult thingy. I'm talking about responsibility here, as an adult. 

    I understand life is not just about having fun and life is definitely never a fairy-tale. There are a lot of things to consider to be an adult. A lot. Especially relationship. At the beginning of everything, there were nothing much to be worried of, not much of responsibility as a kid, not much of frustration too i suppose. And at certain stages in life, every single things need to be taken into consideration. Every single things.. As an adult, you need to work, you need to have a working career, you need to have life, have relationship unless you plan to stay single, you need to bank-in money for your folks, you need to learn to talk and think like  an adult and probably you need to pay for rent. Not easy huh?And the list goes on and on..

    I probably have the biggest mistake when I thought life was pretty easy. You'll survive. You know? Just  have a work life,have family and go for vacation. Probably need to strive harder to achieve this.. probably.. that we'll never be able to find out. Relationship, as we go further, I realized that relationship is not just the two of us, Everything must be taken into consideration at times. There were some close people around us, and they meant something for us too.  They either build us up or the other way round. Pretty lucky if there were experience people who built us up.. indeed..

    Well, I guess I'll have to stop here. Too lazy to type nowadays.. Adult plays a pretty major role huh? Good Luck people..

No comments: