A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

To love or to trust first?

NOTE: This is merely a typical post sounds like a so-called philosophy of mine. Doesn't have any connection with anyone around. I posted this when I realised my relationship is once again at the peak of one and another stage. Going deeper and deeper and I went through some research and withdraw some ideas from my bank of thoughts and share it here..


Before jumping into conclusion,before I define whether love can exist without trust,we have to fully understand what love is. Of course I have to clarify that I'm talking about the love between two people in relationship.Love is delicate. It doesn't revolve around lust, infatuation, obsession and comfort. It is something that withstands all tests of time if it is true. It goes beyond pheromones and conscious feelings. It is a subconscious,magnetic attraction that cannot be broken by any force in the universe. At the same time that magnetism can only be foremed if both persons implicitly know every excruciating detail about the other. Love and trust are truly one and the same in this sense. The only way love can be destroyed is, if one or both persons are revealed to be something different than they were perceived to be.

To love someone and to put your heart on the line is to them with your very being. If some meone break that trust, it can never be the same, yes, people try but forgetting is nearly impossible. And your heart will always know. The scars will always be felt no matter how silent it can be, tainting the relationship for the rest of the life..

To love or to trust first? It is almost a epical battle between the two, being such a thin line both can draw. Do we love first and trust later or trust first and love later? These two can cause uncertainties between each other boundaries, well, I guess in my opinion the only answer is through your trail and error process. Like it always says, what might work well for someone else will not definately work for you equally.So true?

Another point of view from me, love without trust is nothing. Personally, I don't think you can love a person entirely if you can't trust them. We need to have trust to love someone romantically.. Well, sometime some people might break the trust but everyone deserves a second chance and just because one person messed up, doesn't mean it'll continue to happen again and again..

I have my own stand and own thoughts, perceptions and definition of trust and I'm not worried of any barriers ahead of me, and evil tempts which are luring all around..

No comments: