A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm yours..- The scripts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQ8pbtC5d0


Nice song. Just wanted to share. Got me attracted so much dear..



You touch these tired eyes of mine

And map my face out line by line

And somehow growing old feels fine



Listen close for I'm not smart

You wraps your thoughts in works of art

And they're hanging on the wall of my heart



I may not have the softest touch

I may not say the words as such

And though I may not look like much I'm yours



And though my edges may be rough

I never feel I'm quite enough

It may not seem like very much but I'm yours



You healed these scars over time

Embraced my souls, you loved my mind

You're the only angel in my life



The day news came, My best friend died

My knees went weak and you saw me cry

Say I'm still the soldier in your life..



No comments: