A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Patience produces diamonds..

Hm... Tomorrow going back to the place which I like most.. It's kinda weird, I don't understand why I had fallen in love so deep with the place.. Penang. I guess my 'real' life started very very basic from there.. Everything started from that very place, from the  nursing course Im taking till..... relationship and not to forget friendship.. So many things I went through.. There were once when I felt like the heavy clouds were all over the place, and I begin to hate this place, well, of course only for a short while. Perhaps was too emo for that period that time..
It suppose to be something different tomorrow, I have plans.. but I guess luck once again not on my side.. whtever it is, no matter how tough the road's gonna be, I promise to cling on  certain things.. ( Fallin for someone.. )...:P

1st of July would be the new semester, and the last one for me, really wana pass the hospital and government exam asap and I can stay out from this scary hostel.. and of course, no more curfew! ha~ MNB is wayyyyyyyyyy too scary.. It'll be on the 23rd of Dec this year! I wana work hard for it and then celebrate Xmas 2 days after.. never get to celebrate.. not even once..:( the first half of year 2009 is not tht good huh? Hopefully the rest of it would be better.. To the above, a lil bit of luck and happiness for me pls.. :P During this last and final 6 months, I will strengthen all the skills needed for OSCE and also gain as much knowledge that I can for the final. . and also carry out the promise Ive made.

.........Actually the scariest part besides the final would be.. the posting. There are so many options.. I'm not sure by that time how would the hospital management side would be like.. well, if they allow to request, why not? where to go? ICU?5B?A&E?? hm... emergency department not bad but too bad they're lack of staff there so, I will always have to work double shift which means I don't even have time for myself..and for someone..haha. ICU?hm.. very very challenging..
I guess the best is to let them decide and throw me which departments they want. haha. General ward is the best to pick up skills actually before foucusing into specialized unit. .It would be a a bonus for me if Im posted to the nursery, but too bad young graduates are not encouraged to go.. sobz. Babies are way tooooooo adorable!

No comments: