A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

To be with you..- David Archuleta

Although it's not a new song, but it is for me. It's simply beautiful.. and meaningful. It describes how people are feeling when they are in long-distance relationship.. Hope to share this song with someone.. someone who have just stepped into my life recently.. I never thought I'll be able to hold on for uncertainty because of what i went through.. I hope I've made the right decision this time.. It's still too early for me to make any conclusion. I really want it to happen.. but I need this very special person to accept me as who I am, the ugliest side of me too. Then I will not worry to make any mistakes in front of him cause this is when the relationship has blossom.. I've sow the seed deep in my heart.. maybe all this while when I keep falling down, there are reasons behind it.. someone to catch me when I fall down again, perhaps?


To be with you..

I've been alone for so many nights now
And I've been waiting for the stars to fall
I keep holding out for what I don' know
Just to be with you..

So, here I am staring at the moon tonight
Wondering how you look in this light
Maybe you're somewhere thinking about me too..
To be with you.. There's nothing I wouldn't do..

And I can't imagine two worlds spinning apart
Come together eventually..
And when we finally meet, I'll now it's right
I'll be a the end of my endless road..
But this journey it was worth to fight..
To be with you..

Just to be holding you for the very first time,
Never letting go..
What I wouldn't give to feel that way..
Oh, to be with you..

And when you're standing here in front of me,
Thts when I know tht God does exist,
'Cause he will have answered every single prayer..
To be with you...
Just to be with you..

No comments: