A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gloomy day..


            At this point of time, it's undeniable that I'm totally under the dark,heavy cloud. Sometimes life is just an unexplainable cause.. perhaps being good and being evil are same nowadays. or perhaps we should just keep the line clear and mind our own business. And perhaps the good intention or the natural instinct of me were overflowed.. and it overflows and it causes conflicts. Unwanted conflicts. Damn.. Why am I expecting so much more from people when I can't even give my best to the people I love? Why? Am i instinctly imbalanced? Am I lost? Hei.. where did I went wrong? And how did I get here? Things were just over rated at times. I'm confused too. I startled,I stumbled.. words keep slipping away. I'm really sorry that I hurt someone.I seriously do.. 

2 comments:

*~*w!Ngs oF W0rDs*~* said...

u hurt somebody? darling..
wats going on?

Joey- weiPhing said...

I'm okay dear..