A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quiet night.

Can't sleep.Really can't shut my eyes. Looking at my room mate and how she can fall asleep within a few minutes really amazed me at times. How was my day? Tiring. Realised that me and the word tired never get separated, not even once. Perhaps a nurse's duty is not that simple.Taking care of people is one thing, taking care of ourselves is quite another. I simply wish at this time, someone could just ring me up and said How ya doing? Really wanted to talk to someone. I guess im just being OA. Tomorrow schedule is so full. It's going to be either tiring or exhausted. any difference between this two? haha. I don't think so. Anyway, at the end of the day, I'm happy with what I have done especially if I can offer my service to help anyone.simple? You'll never undertstand until you experience it. it's 12am now, and I'm still browsing thru a few websites just to keep my eyes tired. I guess I shouldn't take such a long nap. But, you see, when you just return from work, you just wana dozed off on your bed after a good bath. Thts normal.

No comments: