A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The end of CHN- as a student nurse.

What a great week. It has been really enjoyable although, tiring.haha. No other word than tiring.CHN- Community Health Nursing. Working in other places throughout the week was simply amazing.Well, at least I have the chance to experience the outside 'world'. Next week have to work in the hospital, I really miss the 'business' in the ward. Time will just pass by and I sometimes will not even realise how time actually flies. This whole week really has given me an insight especially how much I should be contented and be appreciative towards my life. We went home visiting to a post-natal mother and also a disabled children. Disabled chidren, lesson? Im glad that I am physically healthy and the most importantly, normal. Some people are so unlucky. They either born mentally retarded or.. impaired physically. We are actually so so lucky. Who are those people without normal life, I wouldn't know, but I will try my best to care for those people. I will not hesitate to help cause life is so precious.
Post natal mother? 7 children in the house.And her husband earn around RM450 per month. How can they survive? The post natal mother appeared to be kinda ignorant especially in her newborn's diet.Hm. I wonder if we did not make an attempt to visit her and perform thourough examination, I guess she wouldn't even bother to come to the clinic for follow-up. There's nothing in her house, not even a single food for the children to eat:(

Lesson? Still need me to tell more? Let's just cross our finger and wish them fine.. Unforgettable week..

No comments: