A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No more wisdom tooth, no more wisdom for me?

The Getaway?

Just got my wisdom tooth extracted. Eventually the antibiotic is doing its job. Can get it extracted smoothly. No more wisdom for me? Just kidding. I have 3 more coming up. lox. Well, you don't judge someone by their wisdom tooth. How can someone's wisdom be measured in that way?.... Im still keeping the 'sample'. It has been bugging me from the past few months. Phew. hopefully no more fever coming in, I wana continue my stuff very soon. As soon as, tonight? Don't think so. Working morning shift tmr. Can work it out I think.

No comments: