A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Me helpless.

Still sound like a rocker. I mean the hoarnessness of my voice. Still coughing.Try to doze myself with Rhinathiol hoping the sedative effect of Promethazine will keep me asleep but I guess my conscience have won this time. Maybe I'm still in the midst of transition. Well, it always happened. First day of the week, always a confusion in working area. Mind you, it's a clinical area. I feel helpless. I'm a nurse yet, I can't even take care of myself. I'm carrying my sickness forward since last week. I don't have choice. More rest? hopefully..No matter how tiring I am, I will still hold on to my principle. To get my personal stuff done before I shut my eyes. Quiet time?Checked! Check mails? Checked! Blogging? Checked! Update planner?Checked!..
Some people might be thinkng how silly I am, spending time to blog. Could be stupid but I feel relieve. Because, sometimes in reality, you can't just say what you want. Really. You can't,even if you wanted too. You just wish that person to stay happy..

No comments: