A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bitter-sweet? Bitter won.

Rating for this week? Quite bad. Fell sick.Why do I have to get sicked everytime when I wanted to work something out?I'm still working on the research study, can't afford to get sicked but I guess the main reason I'm sick because I have forgotten to take care of myself. Caught up with so many things at one time. Thanks for a few people, who took good care of me during the febrile period.Sorry for scaring you guys, but the temperature did went up pretty high isn'it?
The saddest part for this week, someone's leaving. Ms XXX no matter where you go, how far you go, our prayer will always be around. The hurts within you, let God take control and heal it..We'll miss you..
Life is not so depressive after all. People tend to judge me from my appearance, how sanguine I can be. But,who knows? The actual hurts that pricks my heart and I wrapped it so tight around me that no body knows. Destiny? Do you believe in it?I think I believe in divine arrangement.

No comments: