A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

As busy as a bee..

Today's activities surely once again kills me off. Class as usual till 4pm then volleyball practice againstthe new intake students, discussion for the research study until now. Wou.. tiring. Really really tiring. I wana sleep actually but updating blog came to my mind. Perhaps I'm still trying to figure out the vague feeling of mine. Options. Let's talk about options. What happens when something good come to your hand at the same time, I mean 2 things. And it's a decision making issue.Well, for me, maybe I'll try to look back at the past, maybe from there I could pick up something that would influence my choice and of course, signs from God. Don't know why I am talking about all this stuff, but it certainly bugs me. Also, a vague,uncertainty... something on this very person, who stepped into my life.

No comments: