A Life I Have Chosen

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. It feels an impulsion.. this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

exam fever

hm. Let's see wht I've got today. Class over at 4pm as usual today and I took a real short nap cause I'm too tired for the past few days. Exam fever.. But the scary nursing science has just over and I seriusly felt so much moreeee relieved after the paper. It's driving me crazy. Felt like my wrist is dangling cause it felt sooooo tired to write so many stuff. Everytime it'll be like that especially the terminal exam.Well, not just me of course, the rest of my colleagues felt their hand has already broken off actually .. Funny. Today is a rest day for us.So, rest is included today!! Tomorrow it'll be the CHN(community health nursing) paper. For me, it's an easy paper cause you just need to be expressive..lolx. For others, not. Tht is why I have time to blog.But i'll return to my notes asap..No worries.

Actually I don't feel happy today. I don't even know wht is wrong with me. Is it a PMS?I duno.. 

No comments: